We are pleased to inform you that TTFS scheme has been extended to BCAA full-time diploma students. All eligible students are encouraged to apply for the subsidy which covers school fees. The application period is from 20 to 31 May 2019.
The eligibility criteria is as follows:-
- · Malay or Indonesian-extract Singapore Citizens and permanent residents; and
- · Per Capital Income below $2000.
A hands-on workshop will be conducted on 21 May 19 (Tues), 12pm to 1.30pm at T5-6 to facilitate the application. Students who are from the April intake (class name starting with 191/181/171) are required to click on the link https://bcaacademy.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ea09qlbknDoERo1
to register for the workshop. (Note: Do click the link to register even if you are unable to attend the workshop)
Please bring along the following documents (softcopy) for the workshop:-
(1) Your NRIC
(2) Your Birth Certificate
(3) NRIC of all family members (immediate and non- immediate) staying in the same household
(4) Your citizenship certificate if not a Singaporean by birth
(5) Father's citizenship certificate if he is not a Singaporean by birth
(6) Mother's citizenship certificate if she is not a Singaporean by birth
(7) Certification document of handicapped family members (if applicable)
(8) Certificate of death for deceased family members (if applicable)
(9) Certificate of divorce/ custody (if applicable)
(10) Offer letter from institution* (Will be prepared by school based on your registration)
(11) Latest payslip for working family members (immediate and non-immediate) staying in the same household
(12) Latest CPF statement or income tax assessment return for unemployed/self-employed/working ad-hoc/working part-time family members (immediate and non-immediate) staying in the same household
(13) Self-signed income declaration letter for self- employed/working ad-hoc/working part-time/freelance family members (immediate and non-immediate) staying in the same household
For October intake (class name starting with 192/182/172) students, please wait till the application period from 9 Sep to 31 Oct to apply for TTFS.
More information can be found in https://www.mendaki.org.sg/mendaki/programmes/educational-assistance/tertiary-tuition-fee-subsidy-ttfs.